Contractor shall provide 40 hours of Clinical Psychologist services each week
Current license to practice Clinical or Counseling Psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services. This license shall be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid (the issuing authority accepts and considers QA information (i.e. practitioner professional performance and conduct in determining continued licenses)), and unrestricted (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction). Contract service providers shall meet all credentialing requirements for the MTF where they will be providing services.
Resume indicating a minimum of two (2) years of clinical Psychology experience within the last five years.
Current certification in basic life support (BLS).
Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program and shall have completed an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
Confirmation from the hospital where the Quoter has privileges or from the state, county, or local medical society or BMEDDAC Credentials Program Manager, concerning current clinical privileges, attesting that no litigation is pending, or stating the status and magnitude of any malpractice litigation that is pending
• Estimated Period of Performance: 19 January 2018 to 30 September 2019
• Background checks required and credentialing are required. U.S. or Local Nationals may apply; English fluency is required.
• PCS costs are NOT authorized.
• If have these qualifications, please send a copy of your resume, license, BLS certification, 3-5 references, and letter regarding current clinical privileges to Regional Health Contracting Office – Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All submissions shall be received by 14:00 local time on Friday, 12 January 2018. Reference W9114F-18-T-0012 in the subject line of your email. Do not reply to this posting.