French Consulting, GmbH is a Germany-based Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), providing Professional Management and Health Care Consulting Solutions to Government Service Organizations.
Full Time Employee (160 Hrs. /Month)
USAMMCE KAD, Kaiserslautern / Pirmasens, Germany
Starting date: March, 2017
Duration: 26th March – 08th October 2017
- Requires thorough knowledge of supply and accounting regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to preparing packets for the Medical Care Support Equipment/& Capital Expense Equipment Program (MEDCASE/CEEP); DMLSS and supply chain management. Familiarity with TEWLS is highly desired.
- Thorough knowledge of supply and accounting regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to the Medical Care Support Equipment/Capital Expense Equipment Program (MEDCASE/CEEP) and supply chain management.
- Assists IO-PM, Transition Planner and Equipment Planner through the IO-C acquisition process. Identifies and gathers materiel and equipment requirements using DMLSS.
- Tracks ordered equipment. Provides budget and expenditure information to the IO-PM and other project team members.
- Required to operate a forklift and pick up objects greater than 25 lbs.
Any interested persons in this position should submit resume, cover letter, and any applicable proof of certification highlighting the above qualifications to Ms. Anna Hug, Business Manager via E-Mail to email@example.com
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!