Military spouse (Non U.S. Citizen) looking for part time bartending position!!!

$10/hour by chrisfli711 in Ramstein, 5 days ago
Send Message

I am active duty military that just arrived here 4 months ago and my wife who is a Thai citizen, but with a German Residence Card is looking for work preferably a part time bartender position in the Kaiserslautern Military Community area. She can only speak Thai, English, Laos, and Chinese, but can learn German quickly if required. If a German (CV) resume is required please let us know also! Thank you!

German Residence Card Provisions:
Entry and stay of persons with NATO Status of Forces STATUS

Entry into and stay in Germany of members of the force, the civilian component and their dependents, who have NATO Status of Forces STATUS, is controlled solely by the NATO Status of Forces Agreement and related agreements and regulations (link to website military). The German Residence Act (Aufenthaltsrecht) does not apply and residence permits are not required.

Nationals with NATO Status of Forces STATUS who would normally require a visa (Listing of States) upon request may be issued, a "declaratory residence permit." This is intended to facilitate travel within the Schengen States’ area.

Persons with NATO Status of Forces STATUS do not require a work permit to take up work (§ 9 Nr. 13 ArGV). An application for a certificate of employment subject to limited income-tax liability form has to be applied for at the tax office competent for the business establishment.

Posted in: Jobs.
Send Message
Posted By: chrisfli711 More From:

Join the 2,324,390 happy neighbors and get started selling and saving!

There's even a "You Must Be Happy" Guarantee.

Buy & Sell

©2017 Bookoo, Inc. 2270 US Highway 30, Oswego, IL 60543. Dedicated to our families.