This comfortable Family home is in the Ramstein school district. House is located in quiet village, Schrollbach. Drive is only 5 minutes to the autobahn. Ramstein Airbase is a 12 minute drive, Landstuhl is 12 to 15 minute drive, and Vogelweh is approximately a 20 minute drive.
Situated diagonally from the house is the Il Pirata, a well know Italian restaurant. Five minutes into Niedermohr you have the luxury of your own Metzgerei/Bakery. Going 5 minutes in the opposite direction to Obermohr/Steinwenden, you have two bakeries, the Raisch hotel restaurant, and Sasha’s Doner. Schrollbach offers peace, tranquility, superb walking paths and great scenery. We have loved living in our home, but the time has come to experience new things in life and sell. Formal appraisal and floor plans available for viewing. If you are truly interested, we will do our best to help you find a bank.
Your new home offers:
• Large living room area with parquet flooring and wooden ceiling
• 3 total fireplaces in home
• 7 bedrooms (one can be used for a den, dining room, or living room)
• Living area has a fireplace
• Two Bavarian Balconies, one with access to a fenced in backyard
• One Bavarian Balcony has a fireplace
• Basketball court for the athletes
• Large patio, with attached Party room, or can be used as an additional garage
• 3 garages for plenty of storage and parking
• Plenty of parking
• HIGH SPEED INTERNET
• Within 5 minute walking distance to the train station, or Metzgerei/bakery
• Main house 360 sqm
• Total house and land size is 7018 sqm (only a portion of the land in fenced in, which is perfect for family with pets). The other portion of the home’s land is cut and maintained by a local farmer.
• Land which comes with the purchase of the house has many fruit trees
• Running stream behind the home
• Garden house
• One garage, which is attached to back yard patio, can be used as a party-room; has a pizza/bread oven
• 3 total bathrooms (2 bathrooms provide bath/shower/toilet; 1 bathroom provides shower and toilet)
• 3 possibly 4 bedrooms on main level
• One room on main level can be used as a den or additional sitting area; room has a fireplace
• “Secret room” gained by entry of a traditional steep German stairway; room has vaulted wooden ceilings, and has marvelous lighting, privacy, and closet space. Room is great for meditation, scrapbooking, a man cave, just relaxing and being peaceful
• Basement level is tiled and houses a sauna with adjacent shower
• Basement area has wooden panel walls, and a place for washer/dryer hookup
• Large enough basement area for man-cave
• Home built in 1965
• Renovated in 1991
• Renovated in 2008
• Newly renovated 2016
• Top floor has additional 3 bedrooms and bathroom
• One room can be utilized for a large walk-in closet or reconverted into a kitchen
• Originally, the house was a double family house, but in 2008, home was converted to a single living home.
• ROOMS ARE VERY LARGE AND SPACIOUS TO ACCOMMODATE LARGE AND TALL FURNITURE
• The utility room provides an additional toilet for the garden worker
House has character. View is amazing.
Please contact DeesImmobilien and ask for Natalie Dees
Tele # 0631-41278145